Explore Your Transport Options
Sea freight is one of the earliest forms of transporting goods internationally and one of the most economical methods of moving large volumes of freight. Ocean freight is the first choice for many industries and organisations looking for a cost-effective international shipping solution.
Full container load (FCL) and less than container load (LCL) sea freight available in 40ft & 20ft containers. Sea freight has much longer transit times to air freight so it is important that you take into consideration the time it takes for collection, vessel cut off, time on the water, container de-van, customs clearance and final delivery. It is recommended to allow a week either end, in addition to the days advised on the water (quay to quay).
Utilisation of a full shipping container is the most economical way of moving high volumes of cargo around the world. We arrange for the container to arrive at our customer's premises, allowing 3 hours for loading before moving the container to the port of departure.
Working with experienced cargo handlers with designated facilities conveniently located at the major ports around the world. Our consolidators will control all aspects of the shipping from collection right through to delivery.
- Specialist Warehousing Services to Benefit your Business 17th January 2022
- Seasons Greetings from Williamson Global Logistics 23rd December 2021
- From Your Door to Theirs – Hassle-Free Global Air Freight Solutions 9th December 2021
- The WGL Fleet of Vehicles is Expanding 1st December 2021
- WGL Re-secures Vital Hazardous Goods Transport Contract 29th October 2021