Used to transport cargo in place of ocean freight with road and rail facilities used in conjunction. Transporting bulk material, intermodal containers, general freight or specialized freight. Rail services are offered to and from several European destinations and limited services are available through a select group of partners to and from China on an LCL and FCL basis.
Rail freight is economical and eco-friendly and estimated transit times are approximately 22 – 25 days, reducing transit time to that of sea freight by 1 to 2 weeks.
- Importing and Exporting Made Easy at WGL 9th September 2021
- WGL Continues to Deliver Amid HGV Driver Shortage 13th August 2021
- The WGL Team Grows by Three 25th June 2021
- Radioactive Air Charter & UK Deliveries to Hospitals Nationwide 8th June 2021
- New Mascot brings positivity and success in 2021 9th April 2021