Working with experienced cargo handlers with designated facilities conveniently located at the major ports around the world. Our consolidators will control all aspects of the shipping from collection right through to delivery. If your consignment is required door to door or door to port, we will facilitate and keep you fully informed throughout.
Door to Port
Depending on the terms of shipment, the receiver may wish to take control of the cargo on arrival at the port of destination.
If the receiver has their own clearing Agents or Broker overseas, their details will be entered onto the Bill of Laden for notification of arrival. The end-user will then take full control of customs clearance and final delivery.
Door to Door
We take care of everything, from ‘cradle to grave’ by uplifting the cargo, transferring goods to the port of origin or consolidation hub, export clearance, sea freight, co-ordinate import clearance, and final delivery.
This service can be offered to most counties worldwide, with the odd exception where customs formalities must be controlled by the importer. The importer is responsible for import Duties/Taxes (if applicable) unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Transit times can vary between shipping lines so please use the below schedule as a guide from port to port (quay to quay) and speak to a member of our Team for advice and availability.
- Southern China – 23-25 days
- Northern China – 32-35 days
- Australia – 40-50 days
- India – 19-22 days
- USA East Coast – 10-14 days
- USA West Coast – 30-32 days
- Importing and Exporting Made Easy at WGL 9th September 2021
- WGL Continues to Deliver Amid HGV Driver Shortage 13th August 2021
- The WGL Team Grows by Three 25th June 2021
- Radioactive Air Charter & UK Deliveries to Hospitals Nationwide 8th June 2021
- New Mascot brings positivity and success in 2021 9th April 2021